The Smart Garden STEM Tool is based on the BBC micro:bit and provides a fun and immersive way to explore STEM. The School Pack includes 10 Smart Garden Tools and a get-started-guide with learning outcomes linked to the Australian Curriculum.
This STEM Tool has been developed by teachers with content linked to the Achievement Standards of the Australian Curriculum for Digital Technologies and Design and Technology.
Examples of learning scenarios for this STEM Tool are:
* Introduction to Visual Block Coding and Syntax Coding
* Plant health and sensors for a Smart Garden
* Internet of Things (IOT) and Wireless Communication
* Real world application of STEM Tools
* Collaboration, critical and creative thinking and problem-based learning
BBC micro:bits (Pack of 10)